Project: N00b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lastest News
Schools back. Ugh. PLEASE RETURN TO US PEOPLE AND POST!!!

Follow p:n on Twitter. https://twitter.com/projectn00b

Poll

Are you guys even getting my newsletters?

Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» A Brilliant Idea About The Future Of This Project.
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am by Mercen-X

» Folklore References
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm by Mercen-X

» Taking Over Project as Team Leader
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am by cmh0114

» Team Members and Job Titles
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm by Mercen-X

» Free Computer Books
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm by Zerobu

» Platforms?
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm by Zerobu

» Order of Business as New self appointed team leader
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 am by Zerobu

» Phamacutical Drug Databases
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 am by Guest

» Hiya Folks
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 133 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:50 am
Top posters
BG-57 (567)
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NeoTifa (505)
Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mercen-X (340)
Magixion (330)
cmh0114 (145)
no2pencil (82)
mcneely11 (69)
SwordFighter_Dago (67)
Zerobu (64)
Jirito (53)

Statistics
We have 72 registered users
The newest registered user is melyes

Our users have posted a total of 2543 messages in 190 subjects

Taking Over Project as Team Leader

+3
SwordFighter_Dago
Jirito
Zerobu
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Over Project as Team Leader

Post by cmh0114 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 am

Jirito - PM me your email and I'll get you set up for the SVN server.

Considering that it wouldn't be too difficult to move and it wouldn't cost you anything, I vote that we move. I can take some time this weekend to archive some of the old forums and discussions about places and storylines to the SVN server, just so we have it in case we need it for future reference.

cmh0114
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Taking Over Project as Team Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Over Project as Team Leader

Post by Magixion Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Yeah, just give me a couple days to get things set up on my own site and I will get things taken care of for it.

cmh0114, can you add me to the SVN server as well?

ryguy2503@gmail.com
Magixion
Magixion
T3h God
T3h God

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-12

https://projectn00b.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cmh0114 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 am

All right, you guys should be able to commit stuff now.

cmh0114
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercen-X Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Wait, what's going on?
Mercen-X
Mercen-X
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://I have one... mysite... something...

Back to top Go down

Post by cmh0114 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Possibly moving to a new forum, and we have an SVN server available now.

cmh0114
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerobu Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey everyone,
Hope everything is good with you guys, If I don't post a lot on these forums from now on, its because I'm busy with school since I am going through my last semester of college and things are getting busy. But I will still try to get stuff done in this project whenever I can.

Zerobu
N00blet
N00blet

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Magixion Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Quick update on getting the new forums. I'm fixing some domain errors that are happening with me and my host, but a new site and forums should be up once that is resolved.

I am thinking of perhaps throwing together a small site that could have some information about the game as well as perhaps a small bio about everyone who is working on it to some degree.

Any support for this at all? If not, I won't waste my time and will simply get the forums and all that taken care of even faster.
Magixion
Magixion
T3h God
T3h God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercen-X Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Vote+
Mercenary For Hire:

About the Game:
Mercen-X
Mercen-X
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerobu Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Support, I would like to see this

Zerobu
N00blet
N00blet

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Magixion Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Roger that. Thanks for the input and your contribution for that Mercen-x and Zerobu. I will begin getting the site set up and then will ask for more about the bios and such when the time comes. Let's keep this alive and get this project back on track to where it needs to be.
Magixion
Magixion
T3h God
T3h God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercen-X Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

So, hey... you are going to put up a link when this thing is ready, right?

Are we supposed to be moving our project to a new website? 'Cause I don't want to be persistently checking back here if this site has spontaneously lost locomotion.
Mercen-X
Mercen-X
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Back to top Go down

Post by Magixion Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Yes, I am planning to archive these forums and then carry most of it over to a new host and site. I am just waiting for some issues with my host and domain names to get fixed before that is done. I wills end out a forum-wide email alerting everyone about this change when it goes into effect.
Magixion
Magixion
T3h God
T3h God

Back to top Go down

Post by cmh0114 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

Magixion, did you ever get those problems resolved?

cmh0114
Someone Inportant
Someone Inportant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2